5 QUICK TIPS TO EATING HEALTHIER
Personally i'm all about a healthy lifestyle, healthy eating, everything in moderation and following the eat well plate.
Most people I train, either in pole or personal training clients who want to loose weight i find are either, not eating enough or are not eating enough of the right things or at the right times.
For me it's not about these quick fixes, fad diets or magic pills, but lifestyle changes to ensure you are nourishing your body and continue to do so again and again AND maintaining that positive focus to keep doing so.
The BBC have an interesting video re- health claims made by Juice plus, which is definitely worth a watch.
FIVE QUICK TIPS TO EATING HEALTHIER
1) Always have breakfast!! No excuses!
2) Drink 2 litres of water daily
3) Ensure you're exercising often - take the stairs, go for a lunch time stroll
4) Plan & prepare your meals - if you plan it, you have it in the cupboards, you cook it and you know exactly what's in it
5) Set a food routine - try not to binge snack, or eat big meals or snacks late at night